IMVU D³Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hi All...
Hover Boards - Gosskitty Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:23 am by atmosphere

» Artist Willing to Provide banners and art to others?
Hover Boards - Gosskitty Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo shop files?
Hover Boards - Gosskitty Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Need Help!
Hover Boards - Gosskitty Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:35 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo Shop short cut keys?
Hover Boards - Gosskitty Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:35 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Reducing pixelated textures

» I need a artist!!

» Hunting for .xaf files

» Free IMVU Credits
Hover Boards - Gosskitty Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:25 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Help! I'm callin' and I cant get help!
Hover Boards - Gosskitty Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:23 am by Don Von Free Credits

Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

files  

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ] » [ Play ] » [ Pause ] » [ Reverse ] » [ Forward ] » [ My Products ] » [ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hover Boards - Gosskitty

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hover Boards - Gosskitty Empty Hover Boards - Gosskitty 11/29/2006, 2:21 pm

GrimnirM

GrimnirM
Admin
Admin

Hover Boards - Gosskitty Hoverboardad

Kitty Proboard
Hover Boards - Gosskitty Kittyprobluead

Geekitty Urbanboard
Hover Boards - Gosskitty Graffitiboardavve

Sweetkitty Pastelboards
Hover Boards - Gosskitty Pinksoftad
Remember, folks-- if it isn't a GossKitty 'board, it's a waste of credits!

*boards can be customized to your personal tastes, but no copyrighted images. Want your own artwork on the board? No problem, send it to me, I’ll work with you to make it what you want, and advertise that it’s your work and post a link to where you want people to look for more. Or, keep it hidden, but that requires you pay the submission fee. I won’t charge for work if you want me to use your own artwork, but I will charge for what it costs me to submit the product. If the artwork is from an artist other than you I need them to tell me I have permission, so I can show imvu, and I will link to where they want me too. I can also make my own artwork to try to get what you want on there.

Costs for custom boards:
Board available to all: I charge nothing extra; you just have to buy it after it’s done.
Board hidden: 800 credits

http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

2Hover Boards - Gosskitty Empty Re: Hover Boards - Gosskitty 8/4/2007, 3:39 pm

roxy_rox_girl_02

::ImAGuest::
::ImAGuest::

those hover boards r so adorable!Very Happy

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum