IMVU D³Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hi All...
Greetings Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:23 am by atmosphere

» Artist Willing to Provide banners and art to others?
Greetings Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo shop files?
Greetings Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Need Help!
Greetings Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:35 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo Shop short cut keys?

» Reducing pixelated textures

» I need a artist!!

» Hunting for .xaf files

» Free IMVU Credits
Greetings Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:25 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Help! I'm callin' and I cant get help!
Greetings Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:23 am by Don Von Free Credits

Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

files  

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ] » [ Play ] » [ Pause ] » [ Reverse ] » [ Forward ] » [ My Products ] » [ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings Empty Greetings 7/16/2007, 4:04 am

DarkRevelation

DarkRevelation
::Developer::

Greetings my name is DarkRevelation from IMVU. I came here by way of GrimnirM's page since he visited mine. I am 36 years old going on 37 the 29th of this month. I have been on IMVU for over a year and I am a really small time developer. I really want to expand my products and I have the Blender but have not had time to check it out since I run my own forum called Dark Visions "for the darker side of IMVU" And I also administrate 2 other forums one of which I am working on graphics for. On top of that I work odd housr and have 2 kids to take care of. My daughter who is 6 and my son who is 1(also due to turn 2 the 18th o this month) My 2 little devils are quite a handful.

Well anyway, great looking forum here. I look forward into delving in a little more when I get the chance. Have a wicked week everyone.

2Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 7/16/2007, 9:10 am

snubs

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum. I know about kids ...lol I got a son that's 10 probably not as much a handful as yours but Ive been there done that...........lol Kids are great and grow up so fast.
Was wondering whats the link to your site ? I would like to check it out.

3Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 7/16/2007, 1:19 pm

DarkRevelation

DarkRevelation

LOL. My little mongrels. My son and daughter have completely torn up the blinds in their rooom and pushed the slats out the window. I tell you sometimes I just want to throttle them. Oh my forum is http://z11.invisionfree.com/Dark_Visions/index.php?

4Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 7/16/2007, 10:31 pm

GrimnirM

GrimnirM
Admin
Admin

I also have his forum listed in the portal under the Forum links. and I too know how it is to enjoy life with children! I have a 6 year old daughter who thinks she runs the place lmao...
You have no idea what a surprise it was to wake up this morning and visit my site to find blue all over the place! (icons that is) and am glad you could come visit us!

http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

5Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 7/17/2007, 1:51 am

DarkRevelation

DarkRevelation

GrimnirM wrote:I also have his forum listed in the portal under the Forum links. and I too know how it is to enjoy life with children! I have a 6 year old daughter who thinks she runs the place lmao...
You have no idea what a surprise it was to wake up this morning and visit my site to find blue all over the place! (icons that is) and am glad you could come visit us!
LOL indeed. Was this forum somewhat dead before my arrival?

6Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 7/17/2007, 5:50 am

snubs

Anonymous

I think between me and Grim we were the only ones posting most of the time . There is a couple authors that post but not as much.

7Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 7/17/2007, 6:12 am

DarkRevelation

DarkRevelation

Well then it's about time to wake this place up then. Razz

8Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 7/17/2007, 10:04 am

GrimnirM

GrimnirM
Admin
Admin

lol thanks guys...I appriciate it. it just sucks because ppl do not realise that we are here! I've advertised on a few sites except 7K because their dicks but anyone I come across I help out and try to get them to say hey! here's a great place to go lol
I had razi for a while until the furry forums showed up and now she resides over there. Tried talking aphox into visiting but she seems pritty preoccupied. So I cant say I havent tried lol just need to get pro and all hell will break loose! hmm..

http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

9Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 4/22/2012, 2:50 am

Don Von Free Credits

Don Von Free Credits
::Constructing Chaos!::
::Constructing Chaos!::

Tired of scams, frauds, and jokesters promising free IMVU credits and not delivering? Well so was I, which is why I made The IMVU Mafias: http://www.imvumafias.org At The IMVU Mafias, users who are tired of being pushed around and not getting free credits help each other. Together we are strong and together we earn more free credits than we ever could alone. Thank you for reading this. Ciao.

http://www.imvumafias.org/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum