IMVU D³Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hi All...
General Pagan Discussions Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:23 am by atmosphere

» Artist Willing to Provide banners and art to others?
General Pagan Discussions Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo shop files?
General Pagan Discussions Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Need Help!
General Pagan Discussions Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:35 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo Shop short cut keys?
General Pagan Discussions Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:35 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Reducing pixelated textures

» I need a artist!!

» Hunting for .xaf files

» Free IMVU Credits
General Pagan Discussions Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:25 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Help! I'm callin' and I cant get help!
General Pagan Discussions Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:23 am by Don Von Free Credits

Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

files  

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ] » [ Play ] » [ Pause ] » [ Reverse ] » [ Forward ] » [ My Products ] » [ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Pagan Discussions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General Pagan Discussions Empty General Pagan Discussions 6/27/2007, 12:07 am

GrimnirM

GrimnirM
Admin
Admin

So why did you decide to become a pagan? and what faith have you found to be your strongest?

I know from over time that there are alot of ppl out there that want to know more about what a pagan is and if its something that they feel would be the right path to go. I myself have been one of those peaple who read through multiple books testing out and learning different branches of paganism. I of course ended up finding the Norse traditions to be my calling. I think it all started when I came across rune stones. Of course it went from there to larger and more complex area's of life.

http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

2General Pagan Discussions Empty Re: General Pagan Discussions 7/16/2007, 5:10 am

DarkRevelation

DarkRevelation
::Developer::
::Developer::

Paganism is a broad as Christianity is. It describes a broad spectrum of faiths like wiccan, druidism, Bhuddism and so on. I will have to elaborate more on this when I am more awake though lol.

3General Pagan Discussions Empty Re: General Pagan Discussions 7/20/2007, 3:54 pm

GrimnirM

GrimnirM
Admin
Admin

True it is a broad title of religion. It also seems that the pagan world is growing as fast as the christian one did. There are so many out there looking for alternatives to the christian faith. I being one of those ppl lol.. I know theres alot of people that come through here looking and im always curious about other views.

http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]