IMVU D³Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hi All...
Whats alternative mean to you? Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:23 am by atmosphere

» Artist Willing to Provide banners and art to others?
Whats alternative mean to you? Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo shop files?
Whats alternative mean to you? Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Need Help!
Whats alternative mean to you? Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:35 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo Shop short cut keys?
Whats alternative mean to you? Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:35 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Reducing pixelated textures

» I need a artist!!

» Hunting for .xaf files

» Free IMVU Credits
Whats alternative mean to you? Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:25 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Help! I'm callin' and I cant get help!
Whats alternative mean to you? Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:23 am by Don Von Free Credits

Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

files  

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ] » [ Play ] » [ Pause ] » [ Reverse ] » [ Forward ] » [ My Products ] » [ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats alternative mean to you?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats alternative mean to you? Empty Whats alternative mean to you? 6/27/2007, 12:15 am

GrimnirM

GrimnirM
Admin
Admin

Im generally not up on the latest things but just curious as to exactly what is alternative lol.... so, out of curiousity what does alternative mean to you?

http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

DarkRevelation

DarkRevelation
::Developer::

Alternative to me is basically something that is not mainstream. Simply put, not exactly Goth, Punk or rock. A bit tired lol. Thats about the best you will get out of me at the moment.Rolling Eyes

GrimnirM

GrimnirM
Admin
Admin

so alternative is a form of being different from the norm? and if ya dont quit sleeping on the job im gonna wake you up! lmao..

http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

DarkRevelation

DarkRevelation

Sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum