IMVU D³Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hi All...
Contest Rules and Regulations Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:23 am by atmosphere

» Artist Willing to Provide banners and art to others?
Contest Rules and Regulations Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo shop files?
Contest Rules and Regulations Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Need Help!
Contest Rules and Regulations Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:35 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo Shop short cut keys?
Contest Rules and Regulations Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:35 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Reducing pixelated textures

» I need a artist!!

» Hunting for .xaf files

» Free IMVU Credits
Contest Rules and Regulations Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:25 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Help! I'm callin' and I cant get help!
Contest Rules and Regulations Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:23 am by Don Von Free Credits

Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

files  

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ] » [ Play ] » [ Pause ] » [ Reverse ] » [ Forward ] » [ My Products ] » [ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contest Rules and Regulations

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contest Rules and Regulations Empty Contest Rules and Regulations 12/7/2006, 1:07 pm

GrimnirM

GrimnirM
Admin
Admin

If your thinking of starting a contest please try to post it in the following way;
Contest Rules

The subject should be the theme of the contest.
Post the rules first for the contest and try to post them in a list format if you can. Then post the winnings at the end. This way ppl will see what they need to do to participate.

Posting Images

If there are images involved in the contest (which there usually is for imvu) then please post them in the 'Contests' section!

Last edited by on 11/25/2007, 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

2Contest Rules and Regulations Empty Re: Contest Rules and Regulations 7/20/2007, 12:14 am

Gosskitty

Gosskitty
::Zone Enforcer::
::Zone Enforcer::

to be more clear a contest needs

start date
end date
rules (what the contest is about, how to submit etc.)
prize

or a link to more information on the contest at the very least

3Contest Rules and Regulations Empty Re: Contest Rules and Regulations 4/22/2012, 11:01 am

Don Von Free Credits

Don Von Free Credits
::Constructing Chaos!::
::Constructing Chaos!::

Tired of scams, frauds, and jokesters promising free IMVU credits and not delivering? Well so was I, which is why I made The IMVU Mafias: http://www.imvumafias.org At The IMVU Mafias, users who are tired of being pushed around and not getting free credits help each other. Together we are strong and together we earn more free credits than we ever could alone. Thank you for reading this. Ciao.

http://www.imvumafias.org/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum