IMVU D³Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hi All...
Menu Basics Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:23 am by atmosphere

» Artist Willing to Provide banners and art to others?
Menu Basics Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo shop files?
Menu Basics Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:36 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Need Help!
Menu Basics Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 3:35 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Photo Shop short cut keys?

» Reducing pixelated textures

» I need a artist!!

» Hunting for .xaf files

» Free IMVU Credits
Menu Basics Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:25 am by Don Von Free Credits

» Help! I'm callin' and I cant get help!
Menu Basics Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 11:23 am by Don Von Free Credits

Minty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.NeonDragoArt.com
Keywords

files  

[ The D-Zone Affiliate Banner ] » [ Play ] » [ Pause ] » [ Reverse ] » [ Forward ] » [ My Products ] » [ X ]
The D-ZoneMinty's Products raziSturms ProductsOnlyAnAngels ProductsShnickers Products.Aphox's ProductsUse your promo credits for great deals!NeonDragoArt.com

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of IMVU D³Zone on your social bookmarking website

You are not connected. Please login or register

Menu Basics

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Menu Basics Empty Menu Basics 1/6/2007, 4:43 am

GrimnirM

GrimnirM
Admin
Admin

One of the first things to be confusing is the menu for the site. So, we will help remove some of the confusion by explaining the menu you see up at the top.

Home
The Home button is where you find the Forum where everyone posts and replies to comments, information, and other areas.

Portal
The Portal button takes you to the main page of the site where you can find all the links relating to imvu as well as tidbits of information. Its usually a great place to start when you first get to the site.

Calendar
The Calendar tells you about current events such as contests and birthday's and is a great way to keep track of special times.

Gallery
You can find all kinds of images and graphics in the gallery. It is also where we have our new product catalog which contains new products created and designed by our members. You can also find our collection of templates to use for producing new products.

Faq
A simple instructional area for forum info

Search
As it states you can search the site as well as the web for specific information.

Memberlist
This button takes you to our list of members. Here you can sort them based on names, groups, postings, and other criteria.

UserGroups
If your looking for a group to join or to see who is in your group you can click on this button. You can also request to join a group or create your own group.

This button of course takes you to your profile where you can edit your personal information along with upload an avitar image, edit your signiture (usually a banner or symbol of yourself) and find other interesting things to fill out.

Pm's
Typicaly it will light up when you have any new messages, but you can click on it to go to your inbox. Once there you can also check your outbox, send private messages (PM) and save messages.

Use this button when you want to log into the site and when you want to leave you can log out. There is an indicator to tell you wether you are logged in or logged out.

IMVUTube
(affraid) Check this link out to view our collection of video's found on YouTube and MySpace. We also have a section in the forum to post your video's so that we can add them to the IMVUTube.

User Maps
(Cool) Also known as 'the Locator Map'; Find members of imvu as well as the D-Zone and where they live around the world.

D-Z'ine News
(Exclamation) This is also known as the D-Z'ine Cyber News. However, it is our storage page for current and past issues of our monthly newsletter. YOu can actualy look at prevous issues here as well as read up on the current news.

We will continue this guide with Advanced Functions, which deals with items such as the email notification, posting and responding to messages.

Last edited by on 3/8/2007, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

2Menu Basics Empty Re: Menu Basics 1/8/2007, 8:13 pm

Gosskitty

Gosskitty
::Zone Enforcer::
::Zone Enforcer::

this is helpful, heh.

I also noticed a lot of new links right there and easy to access. This forum just keeps improvie a lot!

3Menu Basics Empty Re: Menu Basics 1/8/2007, 9:25 pm

GrimnirM

GrimnirM
Admin
Admin

Im doing my best to bring everything into one place and give everyone a learning experience. This actualy was designed with new users in mind. being one at one point mainly made me think "how can i help everyone else not be so confused?" and hence forth came the guide. Now, if there is a piece of something you feel would help benifit others in navigation through the site feel free to post it Smile

http://imvud-zone.virtuaboard.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum